Responsibilities and Functions:
- Assigns 218 university general-use classrooms (auditoria, lecture classrooms, seminar rooms) for the majority of classes held on the University Park Campus.
- Accommodates time, day and room changes in general-use classrooms.
- Reserves available classroom space for one-day and special event reservations coordinated through authorized departmental personnel.
- Coordinates the rescheduling of classes during the final examination period.
- Surveys general-use classrooms to determine condition of rooms and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Maintains records and data on general-use classrooms.
- Prepares classroom space utilization reports.
To reserve a room, click here.