CurriculogTM - Curriculum Management System
CurriculogTM is an online interface that allows programs, minors, courses and off-campus programs and courses to be proposed, created, assessed, revised, approved and implemented. Faculty and staff involved in departmental-, school-, and University-level review may view the progress of their proposals from start to finish.
|LOG in to:||CURRICULOGTM
CMS (for review purposes only)
Request Access to Curriculog TM
Email email@example.com to request access to Curriculog TM and indicate what your role type and department/school should be on the system. To add or replace a person in the roles of DCC, Chair or Curriculum Dean, please copy the Curriculum Dean and the people who currently have the roles, as applicable.
- Originator: anyone who submits program and course proposals on the CMS
- Departmental Curriculum Coordinator (DCC): a staff or faculty member who submits and coordinates the review of proposals for the department
- Department Chair: curriculum chair of a department
- Department Committee Chair: chair of a department committee
- Department Committee Member: member of a department committee
- School Committee Chair: chair of a department committee
- School Committee Member: member of a department committee
- School Dean: School Dean for Curriculum
- School Curriculum Coordinator: reviewer of all school proposals, partnered with School Dean
|NOTE: There may be multiple Originators and Committee Members, but only one DCC and one Chair per Department, and one School Curriculum Coordinator, School Committee Chair and Curriculum Dean per School.|
Logging into CurriculogTM
CurriculogTM may be accessed via usc.curriculog.com
Your UserID and password for CurriculogTM will be the same as your username and password for all major USC systems (such as MyUSC). Your username will be the prefix for your email. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be tommytro.
If you have trouble with your UserID and/or password, please call Information Technology Services at (213) 740-5555 to have your password reset.
Review-only Access to Proposals in CMS
Old curriculum proposals, initiated by you, and housed in the old curriculum management system (CMS) may be accessed for review purposes only via cmsys.usc.edu/cms/misc/startpage.aspx.
User Support and Training
CCO provides user support and training for CurriculogTM. Please call (213) 740-1162 or email email@example.com for assistance and/or to set up future training.
|NOTE: Short How To PDFs and Videos are anticipated in the near future.|