- The Curriculum Handbook (pdf) details decisions made by the University throughout the years regarding curricular matters (e.g., what constitutes an internship, a minor; what is acceptable in terms of contact hours; how many credit hours must a master's degree have, etc.) Please make sure to reference the guide as you build your school's and/or department's curriculum.
- Syllabus Template (doc) offers an outline of what the Curriculum Coordination Office (CCO) and the subcommittee members look for in every syllabus.
- Checklist: Top 10 Syllabus Errors to Avoid (pdf) will help you review your syllabus is done and double-check your work.
- Contact Hours Reference (pdf) details required, minimum contact hours per unit and course length (in weeks).
- 'Exemplar' Syllabi (pdf) demonstrate various formats and organization, but they all contain the basic elements of course syllabi that the CCO and UCOC review.
- Professional Development Guidelines (pdf) provides guidelines on what constitutes professional development versus academic content and guidance on how to assess academic credit for those courses that include elements of professional development.
- Student Evaluation Form for Short Trips (Courses). Students must answer these questions after each course offering. The director is expected to supply a summary of the responses at the time of OSP renewal.
- Student Evaluation Form for Programs. Students must answer these questions after each program offering. The director is expected to supply a summary of the responses at the time of OSP renewal.
- Short Trips and Maymesters Required Health and Safety Information. This information is best intergrated into the syllabus. However, it may be added to Curriculog as an addendum.
- Designated Deans List (pdf) indicates the designated dean of curriculum for each school.
- Financial Aid Eligibility and Program Scheduling (pdf) lists financial aid considerations when developing curriculum.
- Guidelines for Course-Related Student Research Projects (pdf) describes the approved guidelines and provides a contract for faculty and students in courses involving research methods.
- Majors List (pdf) lists current majors.
- New General Education (GE) Procedures (pdf) details how to schedule a freshman seminar course, or to enter a new or existing course, with the new GE designation, into the Student Information System (SIS). This document also offers guidance in reviewing undergraduate programs for necessary revisions in light of the new GE requirements.