What Department Do You Need?

Academic Review & Retention

The Academic Review and Retention Office advises students who are on academic probation and monitors their progress.


The USC Catalogue is the official record of the university’s academic and financial aid policies, procedures, degree programs and courses offered.

Classroom Scheduling

University staff can use this service to coordinate the classroom needs of their respective departments.


The Curriculum Office evaluates new academic programs and course offerings proposed by the university’s various schools and departments. This service introduces staff to the process and its guidelines.

Degree Progress

The Office of Degree Progress provides a variety of degree-related academic and administrative services for students. It also processes official transcripts from other institutions.


The Grade department is responsible for the collection, maintenance and distribution of grades. Students can find information about resolving an incorrect, missing or incomplete


The Transcript department maintains academic transcripts of coursework for university-approved credit. Students and alumni may order their transcripts in person or online.

Undergraduate Transfer Credit

The Transfer Credit Evaluation Services in the Degree Progress Office evaluates undergraduate coursework taken at other institutions to determine if it may receive transfer credit at USC.


Students and alumni who need to verify their enrollment at USC may request an Official Academic Record Verification letter, which provides basic enrollment information.

USC Veterans Certification Office

The Veteran Certification Office certifies enrollment for USC students who apply and are eligible for educational assistance administered by the Veterans Administration.