The Degree Progress department provides a variety of academic and administrative services for students. The office:
- Monitors students' progress towards degree completion.
- Posts degrees to students' academic records.
- Issues diplomas.
- Reports prior degree verification for graduate students.
- Responds to questions concerning academic policy.
- Processes domestic graduate transfer work.
Location: Walk-in services are located at the Registrar One Stop Center in John Hubbard Hall Lobby (JHH)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Phone: (213) 740-7070
Fax: (213) 821-3757
The askUSC portal will help you find answers to our most commonly asked questions - and even some you may not have thought about. If you have any questions, or wish to email us, we invite you to askUSC.
Note: Current USC students must use their official university email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for all official university communications.
Registrar One Stop Center
University of Southern California
University Park Campus
700 Childs Way, John Hubbard Hall Lobby (JHH)
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0912