The Online Academic Student Information System (OASIS) allows students to access an array of services, including STARS reports, grade reports, transcripts and verifications, USCe.pay, the USC Payment Plan, and Student Health Insurance.
OASIS and Web Registration Login Help
- Click on Login.
- Enter your USC NetID (this is your USC email username). If you do not have a USC student email account, please follow the PIN reset instructions below.
- Enter your USC email password.
- Click the Login button.
- Click the Web Registration or OASIS button on the right side of the screen.
Pin Reset Instructions
If the above instructions do not help you, we invite you to visit askUSC and request a PIN reset. In your request, please include the following information:
- Your USC ID number
- A scanned copy of your USC ID, driver’s license, or passport
- A brief statement asking for a password reset
The Registration Department staff will reset your PIN to your six-digit birth date (mmddyy). Please look for our reply to your email and re-attempt to log in.