The Degree Progress department provides a variety of academic and administrative services for students:
- Monitors students’ progress towards degree completion.
- Posts degrees to students’ academic records.
- Issues diplomas.
- Reports prior degree verification for graduate students.
- Responds to questions concerning academic policy.
- Processes domestic graduate transfer work.
The askUSC portal will help you find answers to our most commonly asked questions – and even some you may not have thought about. If you have any questions or wish to email us, we invite you to askUSC.
Note: Current USC students must use their official university email address (email@example.com) for all official university communications.
Registrar One Stop Center
University of Southern California
University Park Campus
700 Childs Way, John Hubbard Hall Lobby (JHH)
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0912