Grading and Roster System
Login Help - If you need login help, please call Information Technology Services at (213) 740-5555 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Access to GRS is granted by your department's scheduling coordinator.
Spring 2019 rosters are available now. New instructors or teaching assistants who need access to GRS should contact their department Schedule of Classes coordinator to request access.
Six Steps to Submit Grades in GRS
We recommend that you update your web browser to the most recent version before you log in. Once you have logged in, please follow the steps below to submit grades for your students:
- Click the Grade Students link next to the course you wish to grade.
- Select a final grade for each student from the Final Grade drop-down menu.
- Click Save to save the grades entered and keep the list students on display.
Clicking Save and Continue will save the grades entered and bring up the next set of students names.
- Click Submit once all grades have been entered and saved.
- Inspect all grades for accuracy on the summary page.
- Click the Confirm button to submit the grades to the Grades Department. Please note that you have not submitted grades until you have clicked the Confirm button.
For courses that require department approval before grades are submitted:
Certain courses in Accounting, Business, French, Italian, Law, Thematic Option, and Writing require action by an “Approver.” If your section requires Approver review, when you click Confirm the grades will be sent to the Approver for review. The Approver will either approve or reject your grades: If approved, you must repeat steps 5 and 6 to submit the grades to the Grades Department. Grades are not submitted until you click the Confirm button after the receiving approval.
If rejected, you should make any changes requested by the Approver and repeat steps 5 and 6.